Make- Up Tip 2 - Alternative make-up
- Dab your chosen lipstick on the apples of your cheeks
- Blend out with your fingers or brush
Light shimmery eyeshadow- highlighter
- Sweep the eyeshadow over the areas of your face that you wish to highlight. i.e The top of the cheekbones and down the bridge of your nose.
- Simply fill in your lips
- Add lipgloss and your good to go!
Eyeshadow- Brow powder
- Choose an eyeshadow closest to your natural eyebrow colour.
- Using an angled brush, use light stroke to fill in your brows.
- Pick the colour you wish to use as eyeliner from your eyeshadow collection
- Using an angled or eyeliner brush, carefully build the eyeliner effect you want.
- Add a drop of water to the eyeshadow for a creamy application.
- This can be winged, double winged and used in the lower lash line.
- Try not to put power in the waterline.