Sunday, 5 February 2012

IMATS Haul

IMATS Haul
Hey Guys,
Got a nice big haul for y'all.....  This is what I purchased from IMATS London.


IMATS is the International Make-up Trade Show that are held in London, New York, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Sydney and Toronto.
http://www.imats.net


This haul consists of NYX, Crown Brush and Miss Adoro.






NYX
Glitterati Glitter Cream Palette.
Super Skinny Eye Marker
Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk
Mega Shine Lip Gloss in African Queen
Soft Matte Lip Cream in Istanbul
Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam
Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo


http://www.nyxcosmeticsstore.co.uk


Miss Adoro
Lashes in #5
Lashes in #46
Lashes in #43
Lashes in #218
Lashes in #307


http://www.missadoro.com


Crown Brush
C160-1/4- Angled brush
C215- Angled brow brush
Synthetic straight top eyeliner brush (no number)
Fluffy stiff blending brush (no number)


http://www.crownbrush.co.uk




   I must add that the NYX customer service was excellent, the girls working there were very helpful and informative, they were social and the energy from this stand was very positive.


  Whereas the same cannot be said for Crown Brush unfortunately. I visited the stall many times during the day and I was never once offered assistance, when it came to purchasing my brushes the woman that served me was very rude, firstly she told me "Hurry up, we are closing soon" in a harsh tone, I replied with "I'll wont be long, I know you have to close", for her to respond with "Well you have to pay now!".
 I understand that the stall was closing and that there is a deadline to pack up shop, but it was 4:45 and technically 15 minuets left for me to pick my last  items and pay. 
  I did feel like putting the brushes back because of her abruptness but I didn't pay £45 for a ticket to IMATS to not buy what I intended to buy.


Miss Adoro's stand was a delight. They were lovely people and even opened up a fresh pack of demi lashes for when I asked if they had any left.
The lashes are 100% Human Hair and all handmade.


If you have any questions about any of these products or about IMATS in general, don't hesitate to ask. I'll get back to you asap.


No doubt i'll do some reviews on the products in this haul, so look out to see what impressed and if I detest.




Danielle
x



No comments:

Post a Comment